Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We decided to build a dog potty room! Since finding out Emmie is allergic to bees I've been takin her potty in the front yard, but it's not really working well. So we built an area in our deck for Both girls that has a 2 1/2 foot tall sides then will be screened in to the top with a roof. It's not finished but here it is so far...

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

· Registered
2,480 Posts
Oh my lord, I'm glad I'm not the only "extreme" person around, that is phenomenal and deserves some sort of an award .... giggling ... when you sell the house you'll be able to advertise that room as a "separate office" for crying out loud!

· Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh my lord, I'm glad I'm not the only "extreme" person around, that is phenomenal and deserves some sort of an award .... giggling ... when you sell the house you'll be able to advertise that room as a "separate office" for crying out loud!
Yes it is extreme lol! We wanted it to look good since its right out our slider door. There's an actual door and I even painted it to match the house! The size is
6 1/2x7 1/2.
I know some will think we're crazy but it's just as much for us as for them!

· Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the roof is up but still need to put up screening. We've been busy with our business so taking a little longer. Heres a pic with the roof and Bailey saying she approves.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.