Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay Ruby is getting really good with going on her pee pad in her den :D
BUT!!!! she wont poo on it every time she wakes up she i tell her to "go potty" over and over untill she goes wee wee then shes gets lots of good girl ect and comes out to play - afew times shes woken up, peed on her pad then cried to come out :rolleyes:
but she wont poo on it the first night i thought she tried to go to her pad but didnt get there in time as she did it just outside her den... but yesterday she came out after going for a wee and then started to poo before she could start i put her on her pad! then today she kept sniffing on around the living room... i knew she didnt need a wee because she had just been. so i put her on her pad an kept telling her to go potty... we were there for 30 mins so i let her out .. she came out and put her bum straight down to poo!! i grabbed her and took her to the pad and carried on with the good girls as she started going..
WHY WONT SHE POO ON HER PADS??

Help

Bexy xx

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.