Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 4 month little baby boy sammy for almost a month and after 2 weeks of having him he started using the bathroom on the papers I would still keep a close eye on him just to make sure, now lately he seems to go wherever he pleases,he still uses the paper but just not all the time I know this takes time and patience but is it normal for him to have done so well and then forgetting where he needs to go?Or is this all in the process of "potty training"? I would love advice from people who have been in this situation. I don't want him to develop bad habits and I don't know if I should start the potty training all over or what. So thankyou very much any advice would be wondeful

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
there are alot of old threads to review and tons of advice there.....the dog may be teething or going thru one of many phases in potty training life. It usally is solidly done from 6-8 mos....although chi's are notorious for taking their time and they often fool us - we think they have it down but they dont yet.. :roll: and of course always expect the occassional accident good luck :wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts