Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I've been gone for while due to work. Anyhow, Dezi has been potty trained since she's 5 weeks old. She was doing fine until a few months ago. For some reason, she won't do it at the same spot (newspaper) anymore. I trained her on a newspaper and she's been doing well for a while. Now, even when I would put her on the newspaper, she moves away from it and does it on my foor. :? She's now 6 months old, is it too late to train her? What can I do to change this bad habit of hers?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Wow Dezi has grown up into a stunning girl! I remember when you very first had her and posted questions about bathing her...time flies!
How is that hernia on her tummy by the way?
As far as potty training goes, I am pretty much in the same boat as you :roll: Poppy was getting the hang of the newspaper too and then has now started to go wherever she feels like it :evil: I just dont know what to do...but great to see you again! :wave:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, i have been putting off getting her neutered. I wanted to get that and hernia fixed at the same time. I just dunno, Dezi is such a beautiful girl, I kinda want her to give birth to beautiful pups. I need to make a decision soon so I will let u know.

As for the potty situation, I think I'm gonna get her a litter box. Maybe she'll stick to that. Anyone else have any suggestions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts