Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maisie just did not want to cooperate tonight! She walks on her show lead perfectly, its just standing/stacking that shes not quite got - She wont put her legs properly! Shes doing well though, so I thought Id put up some pictures!

Without the lead

Shes getting there!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
She looks like she's getting the hang of it. When I was trying to show lead train Sebastian he would flatten himself to the ground and freak out. He was such a sensitive boy.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahaha its so hard to get them to stand on the ground when they don't want to. You can tell by her face LOL...she isn't super pleased w/ it. You're doing good though. I find every time we do it it gets easier. Her coat is starting to come in too :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She's 7 months old now - And has her first Open show in a few weeks time!

·
Registered
881 Posts
awww shes doing fab! keep up the good work.
let us know how she gets on at the open show, and take lots of pictures :)
you going to be doing any of the club champ shows? or you just going to stick to open?
xxx

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do plan on doing Champ shows too - The hardest part is finding one close enough or with good enough rail links to be able to get to! Cant drive or afford to learn yet :(

·
Registered
881 Posts
I do plan on doing Champ shows too - The hardest part is finding one close enough or with good enough rail links to be able to get to! Cant drive or afford to learn yet :(
yeah i have the same problem, my OH drives me to all the shows (thats why im marrying him :p) im to scared to learn my self lol

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been practicing on a table this evening - And shes doing so well. She didnt put her ears up though Lol! Otherwise i'm very very pleased!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts