Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to do this all in one update now that my photobucket is working again so that way I can keep track of all the comments.

WHERE'S NINJA?

I CAN'T FIND NINJA ;)
[SORRY I LOOK LIKE HECK IN THESE PICS I HAVE TONSILLITIS!]

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY PRADA (JULY 8TH)

BABY BEING SASSY

SCARY PIC OF NINJA LOL

MORE TO FOLLOW _-------------------->

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HIKING/WATERFALL

NOT SURE HOW TO FLIP THIS

WHERE'D DADDY GOES?

MAMA I NEED SUNGLASSES!

CAN WE GO NOW?

MORE TO FOLLOW ----------->

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Sorry you're not feeling well. :( Hope your tonsils get better soon. Beautiful pics - all your pups are so cute! I love the picture of Baby sleeping - I wonder if he had a sore/stiff back when he woke up.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry you're not feeling well. :( Hope your tonsils get better soon. Beautiful pics - all your pups are so cute! I love the picture of Baby sleeping - I wonder if he had a sore/stiff back when he woke up.
I don't know if she had a stiff back lol she does weird things all the time :)

and tonsils are getting there I didn't have a voice for 2 days I had to whisper to the doctor because no sound would come out at all lol but with antibiotics and a puffer I got my voice back and just trying to battle this cough now!

·
Registered
588 Posts
I can't get over how much Elliot and Ninja look alike!!!!! In the second post, fourth pic from the bottom when you are in the car and Ninja is looking to the side... I showed that to my roommate and she swore up and down it was Elliot. Then I showed her the rest of the pictures.

Cute group! Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't get over how much Elliot and Ninja look alike!!!!! In the second post, fourth pic from the bottom when you are in the car and Ninja is looking to the side... I showed that to my roommate and she swore up and down it was Elliot. Then I showed her the rest of the pictures.

Cute group! Thanks for the pics!
HAHAHA I KNOW!!! I showed my parents and my b/f the pics you posted of Elliot as a baby and now and they alll thought it was Ninja! Long Lost Twins!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I so enjoyed seeing the new pics of all your fur babies.. and some lovely scenery as well.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What great pics, I love your little fur family! The pics of Baby being sassy made me laugh so much. :D

Hope you feel better soon!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks everyone Baby-Love is very sassy hehehe she actually smiles on demand I just never have anyone to help me take pics cuz it only works if i am holding her lol but I got my mom to take pics this time :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow! LOL so many pics. haha all ur chis are too cute! i vote u should get them doggles ;) and the other pups are HUGE! :albino: and of course the kitty is adorable ^_^

1 - 19 of 19 Posts