Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She did really good the vet said but she was nervous and snipped the vet at first :( the surgery went very well and the incision looks good it was laser With internal dissolving stitches here's a pic of it just a few hrs after surgery

And one of beau who waited patiently and has been by her side since she got home

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
So glad the surgery went well! Did they say whether or not she was preggo? Beau looks so cute too! :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The vet said because the tie was only 10 days ago she probably wasn't I brought beau there too for support and the vet was like HE MOUNTED HER?!?!? HOW COULD HE EVEN REACH hahaha prada is sadly 10.7 lbs right now obviously not by ny doing I had her so slim ugh men! We weighed beau for fun ne and the vet tech he's straight on 3 lbs heather I wish beau and boo could have met so funny how They're so alike!

Thanks everyone for the kind words sadly I can't have prada jere with me she did t eat today but drank water peed a few times and had a piece of carrot. She was moaning on and off but not in distress just while she was laying and resting she may need pain meds tmw were gonna see.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aw, glad the surgery went well. How is prada doing at the moment?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Prada is Doing great I haven't seen her since the surgery unfortunately I've been working but I've been getting daily updates to say she's doing well. Baby-Love is in heat now and drivin me and ninja insane she will be getting her spay next!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts