Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all for the last 2 years my Granny(dads mom)Has had emphazyema.So jump that up to about two months ago she got really bad.She was at home in the bed and ask her husband for a drink of water when he came back to give it to her she passed out.He finally got her back awake but they took her to the hospice house.THey said she would not make it but about two to four weeks.but she has been about six weeks.So now she has got really bad off again.She slept for about three days then she woke up today after my dad and brother left.Umm so just keep her in you prayers really pray for her husband(dads stepdad) he is not a Christian.She says she is ready to go.So we are just praying she goes painlessly.Please pray for my family.Pop and Granny are real close so this is really hard on him so please keep him in your prayers.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks you very much

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Sending prayers!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I'm very sorry. They both will be in my prayers.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you mom of 4 chis and yoshi

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Chihuahuasloveme and kitty

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it does.And I hope and pray your mom is to just in case she does go.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep hon you will it is really scary we had an accednet with my mom the other week and we thought we had lost her and it scares you.I am very thankful that she is healthly and all right now.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I'm so sorry, hun. :( I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. x

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks foggy.I will keep you all updated they said to day she prob only has a day or two.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Prayers for you your Pop, Granny and Family. So sorry you all are going through this *hugs*

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
:( Bless her. She's in my prayers along with the rest of your family. So sorry you're dealing with this so close to the holidays. It's hard enough....Prayers coming from my way hon *hugs*

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
We're so sorry. You and your Granny are in our thoughts, and we're sending hugs to you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts