Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please all pray for my mom if I am friends with you on facebook you already know they story.
Please pray for my mom we took her to the hospital because she was cold but hot to the touch and staring in to space well they got her the my EMS.
She started doing better and refusing treatment my dad tried to tell them to do it because she is not in he right mind,but they said they coundn't so she is now back hom still not in her right mind the done all kind of test and nothing seems to be wrong but she is not her self she can't walk and she ain't in here right mind Please PRAY!
She is still out of her mind she knows who me and my daddy and herself is but that is it she don't now anything else.We are scared to death we don't know what is wrong.She is so confused.She acts like she really don't understand what we are talking about.PLEASE CON. TO PRAY PRAY PRAY.
She is still about the same but we made he go back to hospital last night and she is in the hospital now.

Please pray and send healing thoughts.Thanks in advance because I will be going to stay with her today and don't know if I will be back on the computer today.The have done all kinds of test and can't find anything wrong.
I am only 19 and my mom means the world to me and me and my dad and brother and grandma are really worried.I set here crying As I write this becuase.I don't want to loose her.She has Lupus so we are going to try to get in touch with her and see what she says.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh i'm so sorry,you are very young to be going through this worry,i do hope they can find out whats wrong."HUGS" and prayers for mum

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much it means alot.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I am Praying for your family and your mom. My mom is very sick to and refusing treatment it only the matter of God's will when he wants to take her. She is 75. But I will pray.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Stay strong I sure know how you feel right now. My Mum was poorly when I was at your age. Prayers for Mum and I hope doctors can get her sorted very soon.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks both of you.It means alot.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Her feeling cold but hot to the touch sounds like she has a fever. And she has lupus, it also sounds like she is having a flare up. She is in the best place now for them to help her. I have a few friends with lupus, it sounds the same when they have a flare up. The doctor will put her on steriods and antibiotics if theat's what she needs and hopefully she will be fine soon and on her way home.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I sure will, sweetie! You stay strong and remember to take care of yourself while you are helping care for her. Get rest and remember to eat and drink plenty.
Keep us posted!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Youre doing everything you can for her.
Make sure you take care of yourself also.
i will continue to pray for you all!
Dahlia chi (((Hugs))))

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Sending healing thoughts your way, hon. Stay strong and please keep us posted. x

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She is doing better she can now walk and go to the bath room and she is rembering better now.But she is still cold and then she will be hot then cold.She don't have a fever.They are still waiting for some test results to come back.
Thank you all it means the world to me.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi so glad to read shes better were all here for you and were praying for your mom and you take care of your self and keep us posted thanks

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone! She is home she is still cold but her memeory is a little better.Still ain't real sure what happened.Docs thinks that mabe she has been on some of her lupus meds to long and it is to much for her.So really we don't know what is wrong.We are going to get in touch with her lupus doc ASAP.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts