Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have already seen this on Facebook this afternoon, but I know many of the members here have not. Mandy (1 of Chihuahua People's wonderful long time members) is going through an terrible ordeal today. Honey, her beloved Chihuahua has been missing for 5hrs. It is very cold and dark now and there has been no news about her. Please everyone keep Mandy and Honey in your prayers. We can only hope Honey is safe, warm and sound right now and that some kind person is trying to get Honey home again.

Link to the facebook post: Laura Belcher | Facebook

Please pass this along on Facebook

God Bless you Mandy and Honey

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG!! I haven't been on FB all afternoon. :cry: I'll be thinking of her & HOPING for a safe return.... UGH...I wish I was closer so I could help look. We've been through this before with Maxie & it's the worst feeling EVER.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh Mandy. I am just heartsick over this and feel so awful for you. Surely Honey was picked up by some kind soul who has her on their lap right now and is trying to find you to get her safely back home. Please keep us posted on sweet Honey. I'm sure she will be found soon!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I feel so sick over this too, I cannot imagine losing a dog or the heart wrenching searching Mandy and her family are probably doing right now... :-/ Prayers for Mandy & her family are being said!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OMg this is just so terrible! I pray to God they find this little angel! I know she is probably going mad not knowing where her baby is at :( I feel so horrible! My prayers are with them and I pray pray pray they find this little angel. Thanks for letting us know! :(

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Oh, no...That is awful!

I can't imagine what she must be going through.

I certainly hope everything comes out alright, and Honey finds her way home to her momma.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh no! I'm praying for Honey's quick and safe return. Try and keep positive. I know your just sick with worry, and I'm so sorry. Hugs.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Oh no! Prayers on the way! Please keep us updated!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What???? No!!!! OMG!!! Mandy, if you see this, I'm praying as hard as I can for you and Honey! Honey, come home!!!!! Your Mommy needs you! I am so sorry, Mandy. :( Please keep us posted!!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh no, Poor Mandy! :( I'm so sad to read this! I can't even imagine how heartsick and worried she must be. I really hope Honey is found soon. I will be keeping them in my thoughts and hoping for a happy outcome. Thank you for letting us know, Lynn.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts