Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
praying for good results.... updated!

I haven't been posting much recently cuz alot has been going on with macy. When I took her to the vet for her checkup, i had the vet take a look at a dark bump I saw on her leg last month. I figured it was just a mole, but the vet is worried that it might be melanoma. Macy had surgery to remove it last tuesday, and did fine (she also had a couple of teeth removed), now I'm dying waiting for the results. My vet said that every melanoma she has ever removed from the skin has been benign, so I am praying for that, keep us in your prayers!

The vet called us around 7pm last night with the results, everything is fine! It was some sort of a cyst and non-cancerous, I will get more specific details when she goes in for her post-op appt. today. thanks for all the prayers, it brought tears to my eyes to see how concerned you all were. A huge weight has been lifted :hello1:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I will definately be praying. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
the same thing happened to Tader years ago I had it removed & it came back to be fine. He has another lil one on his hind leg that I noticed a few months ago but being he is 10 years old the vet said it was a big risk putting him to sleep to remove it he isnt in any pain & carries on like normal..

Im sure everything will be fine for Macy as well

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
O Im sorry, how scary. Sounds like you have every reason to expect good news, but Im sure the wait is torture. Sending good thoughts to you and Macy.
Let us know what the vet says!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That's very scary, so sorry to hear. I will pray that everything comes back good for Macy! I know waiting is just terrible :( I hope it goes fast and you get a call soon! Keep us updated hon!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a worry! I understand your apprehension and concern. I hope the results are good ones and I'll be thinking of you! Keep us posted!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a worry! Please keep us posted! I will be thinking good thoughts for your little one. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
glad everything went fine last tuesday, will be waiting to hear on Macys results, hope everything will be ok

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Wow, that is a worry, even though I'm sure everything will be fine. When do you get the results?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts