Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After sharing a pic here that a facebook friend of mine had recently posted, I googled "fennec fox" and came across this YouTube clip. I shared it in my foxes picture thread, but it's SO ridiculously cute, that I thought I would start a seperate thread with it as well, just so that more people can see and enjoy it. I know this giant-eared little fella sure made me smile and laugh. I can definitely see why some used to think that chihuahuas were descended from fennec foxes, before DNA testing was developed and proved otherwise (it turns out that our "ferocious" little ones are, like all dogs, descended from wolves). Be sure to watch this clip all the way to the end, because after avoiding petting, he eventually settles down for some scritches, and it's just so darn cute!! :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ack! My ears are bleeding! :shock: That adorable little fluffy thing has got QUITE a set of lungs on him! :D Our chi Ella, who was sitting right next to me, startled when I played the clip, and she eventually went to the other side of the couch to try and get away from the sound. Those fennecs are cute, but WOW! :confused2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts