Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this off of ebay and it was delivered today, It is an xxs and I was hoping it would be a little tighter as she tends to pull her arms out of long sleeves but it is so precious! I have been struggling trying to find something that fits her size right and looking for a coat especially. She doesnt look happy but that is because she hates her photo taken, she likes her clothes as she will prance about in them :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
What a cute dress! It's so lovely!

I get Peggy's outfits from Etsy as you can get them custom made to fit your dog! Peggy is tiny around the chest so shop bought clothes are massive on her, you should have a look!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not a huge fan of etsy most are pricey. I love spoiled rotten auctions on facebook. Their designers will make special orders for your size at the same price someone wins the same dress auction for. They are so reasonable and some of the designers are amazing. I like Velcro as they can fit a little loose or tighter. Gidget is a chubby right now and almost 2 1/2 lbs so being chunky and tiny does not help. :/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts