Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does your Chi have a preference to a certain colour?

Brian bought two huge teddy dogs, one is white with brown patches and the other is white with pink patches, he bought two thinking htey would have one each.

However both my boys prefer the white and pink toy and rarely touch the white and brown one.

I have read about a test done with horses and it was reported that horses took a preference to the colour purple but never heard of any thing like this with dogs.

Has anyone ever noticed anything like this with their dog?

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I don't what color Zoey likes but I can tell she does not like red. Anytime a comercial comes on that has red in (esp Target) she goes crazy. Barks and growls like crazy. Fell asleep with the TV on one night and she woke us up growling abd barking at a Target comercial on TV about 2 AM.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't what color Zoey likes but I can tell she does not like red. Anytime a comercial comes on that has red in (esp Target) she goes crazy. Barks and growls like crazy. Fell asleep with the TV on one night and she woke us up growling abd barking at a Target comercial on TV about 2 AM.
Kay sorry but I had to laugh, I can just imagine you at 2am bleary eyed being woke from a deep sleep to Zoey barking and growling at the TV. Bet you make double sure the TV is turned off now :D

I wonder what it is about the colour that she does not like.. I wish they could talk, but then maybe not, my two would never shut up.:D

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Yes scared the dickens out of me, thought we had a burgalur. I guess it is funny now LOL

Kay sorry but I had to laugh, I can just imagine you at 2am bleary eyed being woke from a deep sleep to Zoey barking and growling at the TV. Bet you make double sure the TV is turned off now :D

I wonder what it is about the colour that she does not like.. I wish they could talk, but then maybe not, my two would never shut up.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts