Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize in advance for:

1) The house mess. (Please ignore) It's currently being cleaned.
2) My voice sounds like a chipmunk and it's video error.. NOT how I really sound. Something just went wrong when I formatted the video to another format.
3) The quality.. its cell phone!
4) It's sideways.. didn't know how to fix that.

EEK

Anyway - thought you would enjoy the video of the baby kicking. Watch carefully. :)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4Uihg3hpM

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LadyBelle1 said:
Are you sure there's only one puppy in there??? She looks like she has at least 2 to me lol.
When we got her XRAY done, it only showed one puppy.. but is it possible????

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be wonderful if that were the case.. two little chihuahua puppies. It would make things a LOT easier because everyone I know, including my coworkers, are fighting over the lone chihuahua pup as it is. Everyone wants it. :-D Now, if I had TWO, then I could keep one, and then have another one to give to one of my co workers.. Hmmm..

It's hard to imagine one hiding.. the XRAY was very well defined and there was only one.. but, you never know!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How many pups did Triny have?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe because they COULDN'T move.. there being SIX of them!! HOLY COW! (Wasn't the guinness book of world records for Chihuahua births.. six??)

OR maybe this puppy is going to be hyperactive, LOL. (groan)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
AlekonaKini said:
Maybe because they COULDN'T move.. there being SIX of them!! HOLY COW! (Wasn't the guinness book of world records for Chihuahua births.. six??)

OR maybe this puppy is going to be hyperactive, LOL. (groan)
they moved like a few hours before she had them but not like your's did.
also Jemini is a chiweenie so she had more

but like you said yours has a 1bedroom apt all to him/her self!:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah! But I worry about her social development. Do you think the lone pup will grow up to know the social rules of interaction and play without other puppies?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay good. Poor pup will probably be laid back and let dogs walk all over her.. Momma's bossy, LOL! (But in a good way.. she just knows what she wants).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts