Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
AWWWWWW!!!!!!! How cute are they?! I love how they are still so happy. I hope they find a loving forever home together too! They need each other. Aww. I wish I could help them! :(

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
This has happened again? It is dated for March 2011 but I have read this story several times in the past couple of years even posted it here. I swear it looks like the exact same Chi's and video? I hope this doesnt happen that often :-(

They are darling though:)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so sweet.They are lovely.They use to be a chi that was a member here who did not have front legs his name was Scooter he has a website and last time I was on it the also had his sister from a different litter she also didn't have front legs.

Like yoshi's mom said there is another story out there I don't think it is the same one has these three though.
They were Carmen, Pablo and Venus, tiny 4-month-old Chihuahua siblings and was a result of back yard breeding if you look on google you can find some pics of them and all they where born in 2007 it is not the same three.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
This has happened again? It is dated for March 2011 but I have read this story several times in the past couple of years even posted it here. I swear it looks like the exact same Chi's and video? I hope this doesnt happen that often :-(

They are darling though:)
it seems to common in the breed , have seen so many like this , one i read had 3 litter mates and than were joint by a 4th from another litter with the same problem , i wonder what could cause it .

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I had dreams about these little ones all night long! Talk about tugging at your heart strings...

So very, very precious...

I wonder what the odds are of them being kept together? I hope they are.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
It is just amazing how they are coping and they look so happy. I do hope they find a home together as they have already bonded so much.

They are just so adorable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts