Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are on vacation this week in Seaside Florida. I found the cutest doggie boutique. I finally busted out and got Prince some board shorts and a white tank top. Not certain if he will tolerate them but if any dog would it would be him. They had super cute dog bikinis but Lady would pull a Diva on me and resist for sure. I also got Prince a mariachi hat thinking ahead to Halloween and a collar for Lady. They had a wonderful selection of Susan Lanci items which was dangerous. I am so missing my fur kids. I have bought more for them on this trip than for myself :coolwink:

The weather has been fabulous after a very rainy Sunday. Digging the view!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Oh my goodness! I love the mariachi hat!!! That is one of the cutest things I have seen for a chi.

Prince will look so adorable in it.

The shorts and t-shirt is adorable too. Let me know how Prince reacts to them. I have thought about getting them for Jaxx but he is not enthused about having things on his back legs.

I hope you have a fabulous vacation. I am sure you will get lots of puppy lovin's when you get back. Enjoy your trip :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ohh I loooove that collar! Everything is cute.
The view is just breathtaking, wow, TAKE ME WITH YOU! :p

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my goodness! I love the mariachi hat!!! That is one of the cutest things I have seen for a chi.

Prince will look so adorable in it.

The shorts and t-shirt is adorable too. Let me know how Prince reacts to them. I have thought about getting them for Jaxx but he is not enthused about having things on his back legs.

I hope you have a fabulous vacation. I am sure you will get lots of puppy lovin's when you get back. Enjoy your trip :)
Not sure what Prince will be for Halloween but it will be selected to match the hat. It is so cute.....

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohh I loooove that collar! Everything is cute.
The view is just breathtaking, wow, TAKE ME WITH YOU! :p
Maybe I missed it but I hadn't seen that collar online. Hope Lady likes it! She is the collar queen. I think I might just disappear from work and hang out beachside for the rest of the summer.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Maybe I missed it but I hadn't seen that collar online. Hope Lady likes it! She is the collar queen. I think I might just disappear from work and hang out beachside for the rest of the summer.

I think she'll love it, it's light as can be, isn't it? It should be very comfy.
Do you use one universal leash for different collars or do you get matching
leashes from SL?

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think she'll love it, it's light as can be, isn't it? It should be very comfy.
Do you use one universal leash for different collars or do you get matching
leashes from SL?
Since Prince and Lady walk well on a leash coupler I pretty much always use a black SL leash with the coupler. I have a puppy pink leash for Lady if they walk alone. I do love the SL stuff. It is very durable and light. I have put Lady's leash and collar in the washing machine on gentle and air dried the items and they comes out fine. I suppose the black leash is dirty but you can't tell due to the color!!!!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Since Prince and Lady walk well on a leash coupler I pretty much always use a black SL leash with the coupler. I have a puppy pink leash for Lady if they walk alone. I do love the SL stuff. It is very durable and light. I have put Lady's leash and collar in the washing machine on gentle and air dried the items and they comes out fine. I suppose the black leash is dirty but you can't tell due to the color!!!!

That's helpful info! I keep meaning to try their leashes, they seem perfect for Chis, so light. My only concern was durability. It's good to know they are washable.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
LS you have to get one! They are super durable and so so light. Love them.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

You know, I'm so used to regular leather, I feel like nothing can beat the
durability. You know us, we walk through rough terrain, rain, snow, mud,
the collars & leashes get dirty quickly...with leather you just wipe them
and voila! I got some in 1/2 width for teeny Belka, and they are very thin,
she doesn't mind, but I think something even lighter would be nice. Nylon
is no good because with our type of walks it needs daily washing in the
machine, which ruins it pretty quickly. So I was thinking SL suede leashes,
they seem really great. I know I'll stick to regular leather for my boys and
Chanel, but I will definitely try the suede for Bella. I love that you can get
them in 6 feet, I don't buy anything shorter. Do you put yours in the washing
machine too? How often?

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to mention that when I put them in the washing machine I put them in a lingerie bag and gentle wash on cold. I am not sure this will work with the collar I just bought because of the crystals but it works with basic collars and leashes.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I want to mention that when I put them in the washing machine I put them in a lingerie bag and gentle wash on cold. I am not sure this will work with the collar I just bought because of the crystals but it works with basic collars and leashes.

Thank you! :)
I don't mind washing the collars by hand if I need to, so it's ok.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Can't wait to see Prince in his very smart beach wear!! I LOVE the collar! It suits Lady to a tee! Ole' Halloween! Hehe I love the beach!! Unfortunately, I haven't been yet this year, and it's KILLING me!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts