Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
she is soooo stinkin gorgeous...love that firsy picture. don't you love when they put their ears back like that!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
OHHHHH MY GOODNESSSSS!!!
Check out how proud she is of her PRETTY nails!!! Look how she's showing them off HAHA! She is just adorable, i too love how they put their ears back like that Pebbles does it when she's happy :p

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I LOVE it when they put their ears back. It's adorable :) She loves them now that they're done, when I was doing them she didn't love it lol. She sat there and let me do it though lol.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I love her nails. Did she get them at the groomers or did you paint them yourselves? If so any tips on how to get them to stay still lol.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Owwwwwwww Lina. :) Look how proud she is with her nail all done. :) I love the first pic too. She is such a pretty girl. :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
LOL! :D I love the first photo. Lina's look is priceless, so proud like a little princess, while showing off her pretty pink nails. What an adorable gorgeous little face - please give her hugs and kisses from me. :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love her nails. Did she get them at the groomers or did you paint them yourselves? If so any tips on how to get them to stay still lol.
I do all their grooming :). As for getting her to stay still..lol...good luck with that. Lina is just one of those chi's that will lay there with you forever as long as she's comfy. I cradled her in my legs like you would a baby, and she just sat there while I painted them. She moved a bit but for the most part was still. Give treats if your pups first time..that might make it easier :).

BellaLina's Mom- I will absolutely give her big kisses and hugs for you :).

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Little Lina is a precious little girl! What a darling little face she has. She's a beauty!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts