Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty new collar for Lady! Check out Doggie Custom Couture on Etsy for a huge selection of hand made collars, leashes and harnesses. This collar is really nicely made. Unfortunately with a long haired girl you really can't see the collar portion very much!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
She does beautiful work, a lot of Etsy people could take a leaf out of her book & apply it to their own work and the prices relative to same!

I emailed her via eBay and she's happy to post to anywhere in the civilised world.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
She does beautiful work doesn't she, a lot of Etsy people could take a leaf out of her book & apply it to their own work and the prices relative to same!

I emailed her via eBay and she's happy to post to anywhere in the civilised world.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you communicate with the shop owner, tell her Lady's mom In SC promoted her here. I communicated with her quite a bit this week about my custom color collar. Very responsive and super nice, even asking about my dog. I love to promote people like this.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
If you communicate with the shop owner, tell her Lady's mom In SC promoted her here. I communicated with her quite a bit this week about my custom color collar. Very responsive and super nice, even asking about my dog. I love to promote people like this.
I already told her I heard about her because one of her ecstatic buyers mentioned her on the chihuahua forum :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love that collar! It looks great on her, but then what wouldn't!?!? I'll have to check her page out for Lola! Thanks for sharing!
When is the wedding date for Lady and Leo? They would have a bunch of little black mask babies! Also the link I posted has adorable bow tie "boy" collars too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts