Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'm trying to do this picture thing but it's just not working for me. i think i may just go and let the experts do it. chiwi's shaved parts on her legs are showing up so i tried to hide them with a beaded necklace. it's not working for me *sigh* and jumba forget it he has the attention span of a gnat lol. i was able to take 2 pics of chiwi while he was chewing a bone and then he got bored and had to come see what we were doing. i need a babysitter for him while i do her pics... i haven't begun to attempt his pics yet..... i'm so frustrated with this.... ah well i have a bit more time to perfect it. just wanted to share my "trial" run with you all :) i have better ideas for posing but i needed to see how her legs would come out and if she would tolerate it all.....

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Mandy don't be so hard on yourself , those 2 last pics are gorgeous !!!! nobody will notice her shaven legs ,if you don't tell them :wink:

but i remember those pics of chiwi with the bow in her hair (the one in your siggy), that was a truly stunning pic for the calendar :wave:

kisses nat

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
pretty pretty princess

Oh she is just gorgeous

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xx-nathalie-xx said:
Mandy don't be so hard on yourself , those 2 last pics are gorgeous !!!! nobody will notice her shaven legs ,if you don't tell them :wink:

but i remember those pics of chiwi with the bow in her hair (the one in your siggy), that was a truly stunning pic for the calendar :wave:

kisses nat
thanks nat, her real pics she will be wearing a new bow and be freshly bathed as well. i would have used those pics but theya re too small, they were resized and everything and i don't have the original.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I think the pics are very good and I wouldn't even noticed her shaved legs unless I was looking for it. A little trick is FOOD hold a treat in front of them to get their attention and start snapping away. Hope this might help. :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kiwi love said:
I think the pics are very good and I wouldn't even noticed her shaved legs unless I was looking for it. A little trick is FOOD hold a treat in front of them to get their attention and start snapping away. Hope this might help. :)
lol food? ha! you dont' know chiwi very well lol. she couldnt' even be tempted with steak! however, that just might work with fatty i mean JUBMA lol...... i'll try that with him...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kiwi love said:
My little girls are piggy's :snorting: they will do anything for food. Does Chiwi have anything that she really loves maybe try that :)
just me lol :) to get her attention i make animal noises lol. maybe i'll ask my mom for assistance and she could maybe squeek a toy over my head while i snap some pics.....

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
it definitely can be frustrating i think i took like 50 of each dog and olny had a few that were decent. i love the 3rd pic though! its good! shes so pretty and dainty hehe aww youll get some that you like, it just takes a lot of patience and bad pictures before you get the one you love. and i agree.. i didnt notice her legs till i went back up and read it. good luck!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i guess the shaved legs are more noticeable to me.... we'll see how the real photo shoot comes out :)

thanks everyone for your kind words about my ameture picture taking...

i just noticed you can almost make out the dirty look chiwi is giving jumba in the pic where he walks over lol...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts