Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got inspired by the other members to make a price draw myself.
For a long time I got a new harness, laying in the closet.
I got it from my sister, she bought it for her dog, but it was to small.
Since I don't really have a use for it I tough I could make someone else happy with it.

It is a fake-leather pink harness.
Goes around the waist and the neck.
Neck size: 10-14 inch
waist: 12-16 inch.
My 2,7 kg / almost 6 pounds female chi fits it just perfect.

If you want, just post I'm in! I will also send a small surprise with the harness!

I WILL PICK THE WINNER THIS WEEKEND!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
So sweet of you! I'm not here to enter since I just ordered a harness for Gemma, but I just wanted to drop in and let you know how nice this is! I love your little model, hehe.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So sweet of you! I'm not here to enter since I just ordered a harness for Gemma, but I just wanted to drop in and let you know how nice this is! I love your little model, hehe.
never a bad thing to have 2 harnesses is it? :D

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
never a bad thing to have 2 harnesses is it? :D
Lol, this will actually be her third harness. She has a Puppia one to grow into (not sure if she'll ever get big enough for it, actually), one that she's wearing right now that's for a hamster but it's too small so I had to alter it bigger, and the one that's on the way should fit her perfectly now and for a few months to come. I'll leave this one to someone else who needs it. I love it, though. :)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
How sweet of you. To small for my Zoe and to big for Holly. Now if I can get Zoe to loose a few it would work for her lol.. Good Luck to those who enter :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I have a boy, but I just wanted to say that this harness looks adorable. Good luck to all that enter- I wish Toby liked pink!!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
post UP!!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
UP!! this weekend I pick the winner!!

If you wanna be in, please post I'M IN!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts