Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a thyroid surgey and ever snice I haven't been well because they hit an area in my my neck so my health went down and I counldnt care for the dogs like I wanted to do I decided to rehome some 5 of my dogs and I'm looking for a home for a home for Venus . She's pending to a great Akc aglitly(sp?) home .

I have contact with all my dogs and see them and get photos so lol I really don't miss them :) nor should you guys

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Oh, I'm so very sorry you have been through all of this. I hope your health is improving. Glad you found good homes for the ones you had to part with. Little Prince is just a doll! Of course, I love the red and white ones :D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eh I'm still here as I always but not happy with the out of pills I have to take I hate pills but I know he's liveing up to his name ! LoL he's an only puppy so you know that goes ;) a nice older couple no kids at home but he has a nice older sister who I talk to on facebook

thanks so much

·
Registered
852 Posts
Aww what a beautiful pic! He so tiny! Its so great that you found a good home for him that stay in touch with you, I guess you dont even feel like he's gone completely.
Sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you start to feel a lot better soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts