Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of you know that I got Prince as an adult after he was retired from breeding. This is his daughter Saphirre (age 7 months). She was in an AKC show this weekend and won Best in Breed and Best of Winners. Prince is proud of his little girl. I definitely see Prince in her.

She looks so much like Prince!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Very pretty girl! I can definitely see the resemblence. :) How cool for you to be able to get updates on his offspring like that. So cool!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very pretty girl! I can definitely see the resemblence. :) How cool for you to be able to get updates on his offspring like that. So cool!
Yes, the breeder is in town and really keeps a good website and Facebook page. She has kept two of Prince's girls to show and possibly breed. I've already thought that it will be hard to resist if in a couple years one of his girls is retired and looking for a forever home.....don't tell my husband!!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lynda, have you been on your breeders website lately? She has a girl named Coquette available and I'm thinking of contacting her. That little doll is stunning!

Sent from Petguide.com App
Yes I have been on her site. She has several litters due in March and I keep checking back. I have seen Coquette and she is adorable and very well tempered (like all her pups). I personally would go back to her in heartbeat if I wanted another dog.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts