Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg well my news feed on fb is full of people winging about how their is stuff on wills and Kate all over the tv (for those who don't know they announced their engagement today :) )

I think it's quite a big moment in modern Britain as obviously William is heir to our throne so she's gonna been Queen of England at some point!!

Anyoe else thing Charles must be well pissed off that his mum hasn't stepped down yet lol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
congrats to them, I didnt know that they were engaged, but then again I dont really follow them at all either!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I dont follow the royals.... I think they have no idea how to run our country and only do what they think is best.......

Total crap.

Sorry thats just my opinion

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I just read an article on this Sarah!! How exciting! The royal wedding will be fantastic. I remember watching Charles and Diana's years ago. It was beautiful.

What handsome and nice boys they have grown up to be.

So the queen has to give up her place and then Prince Charles can be king? Is that right? And then it will pass on down to Prince William? I think it's fascinating.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh my I don't follow them but it's been all over the news today & I'm in the US. :lol:

I don't really mind one way or the other but I do think they're a cute couple. Good for them! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I am not a fan of the Royals either, but Diana was kinda cool, and her sons are ok.
I saw their interview on the news earlier.
It was sweet he gave her Diana's engagement ring, let's hope it brings her more luck.
Her world is about to change completely now being part of that family too. lol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Heather!!!!!!!!!
I just noticed your new siggy, its fantastic :)
(sorry for the off-topic post) :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I found this exciting news as well, I loved Diana and don't care much for Charles's wife now...She will never be Queen right? I hope not. I think Kate has carried herself in a very mature fashion over the years.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Very exciting news! I dont follow them either but my Mom is British so I used to hear about the royals all the time- it really is fascinating I think. What is the popular opinion of her there, is she liked? What a lot of pressure for a young girl.
Looking forward to the wedding too- my mom has all the plates and dishes with coronations and weddings and things on them, and I remember I used to LOVE playing with this paper doll book of Diana when I was a kid. I was never allowed to take the doll or the clothes out of the book though, haha, I used to trace all the gowns and dresses though and color them in. What a sad life Diana had, must be a bit unnerving for Kate!

edit-typo fix

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont follow the royals.... I think they have no idea how to run our country and only do what they think is best.......

Total crap.

Sorry thats just my opinion
She doesn't run the country :roll:

I just read an article on this Sarah!! How exciting! The royal wedding will be fantastic. I remember watching Charles and Diana's years ago. It was beautiful.

What handsome and nice boys they have grown up to be.

So the queen has to give up her place and then Prince Charles can be king? Is that right? And then it will pass on down to Prince William? I think it's fascinating.
I remember fergie and Andrew getting married I met di when I was a baby :)

Basically the queen can abdicate which means she gives up her crown and Charles will become king (camilla won't be queen!) or and this is how I think it will go is the queen dies then he becomes queen I mean Charlie boy is getting on a bit and his mother isn't letting him have that crown!! Tge wedding will be amazing

I am not a fan of the Royals either, but Diana was kinda cool, and her sons are ok.
I saw their interview on the news earlier.
It was sweet he gave her Diana's engagement ring, let's hope it brings her more luck.
Her world is about to change completely now being part of that family too. lol
Ahhh I loved Diana I think she was really normal William is a month younger than me I think him and Harry are fab
who cares? really there just like any other couple x
Not really Anne, he's gonna be king of England hardly like any other couple!

I found this exciting news as well, I loved Diana and don't care much for Charles's wife now...She will never be Queen right? I hope not. I think Kate has carried herself in a very mature fashion over the years.
Camilla wasn't very well received over here at all she won't be queen ever she's not even a princess now!!!

I really like Kate her parents are loaded her education is amazing yet she works as a buyer for a bogstandard brand!

Very exciting news! I dont follow them either but my Mom is British so I used to hear about the royals all the time- it really is fascinating I think. What is the popular opinion of her there, is she liked? What a lot of pressure for a young girl.
Looking forward to the wedding too- my mom has all the plates and dishes with coronations and weddings and things on them, and I remember I used to LOVE playing with this paper doll book of Diana when I was a kid. I was never allowed to take the doll or the clothes out of the book though, haha, I used to trace all the gowns and dresses though and color them in. What a sad life Diana had, must be a bit unnerving for Kate!

edit-typo fix
She's been well received they've been together for a long time they're both nearing 30 so are older than what were use to with the royals getting married I really like her but then I really like the princes ant and dec interviewed them and they kept swearing I thought it was fab lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahahahaha that's funny lol he's 28 :)
I think he's really cool reminds me a lot of his mother his bro is hilarious

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I read this. I'm glad he's found someone, and she looks nice.
I always liked Di, so sad what happened to her. :( William looks so much like his mama, he's a nice looking boy!
Best wishes to the happy couple, and cannot wait to see the royal wedding. I remember watching charles and di's as a kid, sooo neat!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The negative comments aren't very nice whether or not people support the monarchy or not isn't what this thread was about!! Whether you like it or not poignant time in British history and anyone who has seen any clips of William or Harry (pot smoking???) will see they aren't quite like the rest of the families!!

If you've got something negative to say please don't bother responding!!

Hey Lynda saw you got your net back woohoo when's glee starting over here again I saw a clip of gwyneth Paltrow!! Xxx

·
Registered
453 Posts
I dont really follow the royals either but I think good luck to them and it is a very big part of british history whether you like the royal family or not. William and Kate seem very happy together and I wish them all the luck in the world. Its good to have a happy nice story than all the misery thats in the world at the moment

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
The negative comments aren't very nice whether or not people support the monarchy or not isn't what this thread was about!!
I agree 100%. The history behind the monarchy is fascinating. Whether or not you think they are doing a good job or whatever - they are a critical part of England's history. To bash the royal family is very insensitive and unnecessary.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts