Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not posted any pics in a while been a bit hectic!

Anyways the dogs are great as always they've graduated from there training classes, Neeva will be going on to do her Kennel Club Bronze Award next month so that'll be fun! Hopefully she'll woo the judges. ;)

I snapped some pics of her today, she's really changing her long hair is starting to come in her coat is so thick and soft I want to wear her as a scarf! She's quite the little madam too, full of character and not scared of anything.

Anyways, hope you guys are having a lovely day!

"Mummm please gimmie the chicken!"

"Princess treatment."

"Looking cute as ever ;)"

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oh thats so cute! ha ha! A little pitbull :) to be fair Cookie is a little bit of a nightmare when it comes to strangers or ,god forbid, the neighbours! As soon as we'll walk out of our apartment to the car park, which she considers hers, she will go crazy at anyone who will walk past ha ha! I honestly can't wait to get a house so Cookie can have her own garden to guard :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh thats so cute! ha ha! A little pitbull :) to be fair Cookie is a little bit of a nightmare when it comes to strangers or ,god forbid, the neighbours! As soon as we'll walk out of our apartment to the car park, which she considers hers, she will go crazy at anyone who will walk past ha ha! I honestly can't wait to get a house so Cookie can have her own garden to guard :)
She's nuts!! Cookie sounds exactly like Pablo he's not a fan of strangers or people coming into his garden ha! Neeva though loves everyone and everything, she runs up to anyone who will pet her throws herself down on her back for belly rubs. She's a hussy! Pablo loves dogs thats his thing he's desperate to play, so is Neeva but she's more interested in the Human :laughing5: So have you thought anymore on a second :)!?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oh totally! I spoke to my husband about it already and if I think we can afford it (which we can) then we should get one :) I just really want to wait until we've got our own house!

I also worry a little about going on holidays now as well, we usually go away 2-3 times a year and we've got a very small family ha ha! so there will be no one who will take care of Cookie and Cookie 2.0 :) so I'm going to have to find a really good doggie hotel :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh totally! I spoke to my husband about it already and if I think we can afford it (which we can) then we should get one :) I just really want to wait until we've got our own house!

I also worry a little about going on holidays now as well, we usually go away 2-3 times a year and we've got a very small family ha ha! so there will be no one who will take care of Cookie and Cookie 2.0 :) so I'm going to have to find a really good doggie hotel :)
Eee so exciting!! Would you get Male/Female and what coat type :)?? Ive totally been converted to the Long coats I love them! And quite a lot of people now do home boarding for dogs so they wont be stuck in kennels which is awesome! I'm hoping to get a 3rd next year sometime, maybe after christmas!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww I've missed you Hun! Glad your back :D how have you been? And how's pabs and neevs?
I love these new photos she's looking beautiful!
Things have been hectic up this way! I am drained really looking forward to having a relaxing weekend!! Apart from that I'm great! How're you? They're doing great, Neeva is still mental and Pablos his same old weird self. Hows the pups? Everything going smoothly or is it mayhem haha? And thanks babe her hair is starting to grow in which is so exciting eee!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Aww I've missed you Hun! Glad your back
how have you been? And how's pabs and neevs?
I love these new photos she's looking beautiful!
Things have been hectic up this way! I am drained really looking forward to having a relaxing weekend!! Apart from that I'm great! How're you? They're doing great, Neeva is still mental and Pablos his same old weird self. Hows the pups? Everything going smoothly or is it mayhem haha? And thanks babe her hair is starting to grow in which is so exciting eee!
Ah I hope you feel better soon :) I'm okay yeah, just been chilling out. To be honest the pups are no bother at all they're little sweethearts they are getting the hang of waiting to go outside to potty so it's a lot easier. I bet your dead excited to see how her coat turns out!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Congrats Neeva! Loving these pics of my fave furball. I can tell her coat has grown in even more since the last pics, and she's gotten so big. I just wanna smooch her little face 😘🐶

·
Registered
67 Posts
Eee so exciting!! Would you get Male/Female and what coat type :)?? Ive totally been converted to the Long coats I love them! And quite a lot of people now do home boarding for dogs so they wont be stuck in kennels which is awesome! I'm hoping to get a 3rd next year sometime, maybe after christmas!!

Female! For sure :) Love the idea of having 2 chi girls :) and deffo a long coat! I'm going to start researching into kennels and home boarding for dogs in a month or 2, but I'm still a bit scared cos the only people Cookie actually accepts are my parents and my husbands parents, thats it, she just barks at everyone else :)

Funny you mention christmas next year because I've got a little plan that I'm going to get my second one for Christmas next year :) (If we'll buy a house of course!)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah I hope you feel better soon :) I'm okay yeah, just been chilling out. To be honest the pups are no bother at all they're little sweethearts they are getting the hang of waiting to go outside to potty so it's a lot easier. I bet your dead excited to see how her coat turns out!
Ive been in and out of job interviews this week its been mental, got an interview for next wed for a great career path so I'm so excited! Aww thats fab, hows ring craft going? Im so excited for it! Its really thick feeling pretty sure she's got a double coat its two different textures if that makes sense the top layer is different from the underneath, her parents were both double coats so I'm hoping she gets one. Its growing in pretty fast so who knows what shell look like :laughing5:

Congrats Neeva! Loving these pics of my fave furball. I can tell her coat has grown in even more since the last pics, and she's gotten so big. I just wanna smooch her little face 😘🐶
Thanks Auntie Meoshia! She sends you loads of kisses ;) I'm so surprised with how fast its coming in I wish you could feel how thick it is I'm considering wearing her as a winter scarf! She will be 5 months on the 2nd of October it feels like only yesterday I got her, I even caught myself looking at chi puppies today… Its a total addiction I swear.

Female! For sure :) Love the idea of having 2 chi girls :) and deffo a long coat! I'm going to start researching into kennels and home boarding for dogs in a month or 2, but I'm still a bit scared cos the only people Cookie actually accepts are my parents and my husbands parents, thats it, she just barks at everyone else :)

Funny you mention christmas next year because I've got a little plan that I'm going to get my second one for Christmas next year :) (If we'll buy a house of course!)
Awwwww you'll love it!! How is she with other dogs? Pablo doesn't like strangers at all but he LOVES doggies so thats what cemented our decision for a friend and he's became a lot more relaxed around new people I think because Neeva is so outgoing and friendly he's realising he shouldnt be scared, they compliment each other well. Oh a christmas baby!! Oh I know how stressful house hunting is, me and my partner are wanting to move and its so stressful the area we are in currently is lovely but its so out the way and I hate how far I am from my parents house as we are really close! Hoping to move more into the city limits instead of in the middle of nowhere ha!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
ah that's great good luck for the interview! I really hope you get it :)
ringcraft is going great Gucci is doing the best, millie isn't as keen even though she is still doing really well. oh that's great if shes a double coat her coat will be amazing! im proud that she is doing so well at her class are you excited to start the next stage?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts