Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And she was awesome. :) I really thought she had grown in a month but apparently not a whole lot. At 10 1/2 weeks, she was 2.0 and today at 15 1/2 weeks she is 2.3 lbs. So, not bad. She was such a good girl. She let the vet look in her ears (I was concerned about all the ear crud being mites) and then let him really dig around in there and clean them out. (really gross). She was eating a treat and didn't care. Same thing with her shots. No cried and no wiggles. She is really a little sweetie. The vet said that normally he is all over people to spay and neuter but loves all of these Chis that me and my friend have (same breeder). Says, really you should think of breeding. I love my vet but is he NUTS!?!?!?! I said, "I know they are really sweet but there happens to be a breeder already doing that (putting these chis together). I'll let her stick to the breeding." haha
But really Peach is well, a peach. ;)
She was wiped out after our outing because we took the kids to school, then went to the vets' and then to the dance studio I rent space from to get a tour and key. So she is happily sleeping now.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is a tiny thing, I would be very afraid to breed her. I am suprised that your vet thinks it is a good idea to breed. I know she is still a baby but she is still going to be quite small when all is said and done. I am glad she did well today. What a good girl :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
So glad she is doing well. Would love to see some more pictures of all of your pupsters.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Interesting your vet told you to think of breeding. We try to discourage people from doing so. Glad that Peach did well with her visit & got her 'big girl' shots as I put them :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts