Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of my little princess in her new hipdoggie tee! I just love the fit! Now I'm craving more stuff from there! I'm gonna get the pink princess hoodie that they have but then I've promised my bank account that's it for a wee while ;) lol

^Hehe, silly Ruby! btw, thats the tags of the top under her chest, I haven't taken them off yet

Some pics of the princess with my lil cousin Simon :) He's SO good with her and she loves him!

^SO dissappointed this one's blurry!!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
OMG i love that little top - it is so adorable - i wish they sold stuff like that here in the UK - but everything i've managed to find isn't very pretty at all! She looks so adorable in it - and goodness does she have so much hair - your ruby is gorgeous - i love that thing she's got going on in that picture where she's lying down - she's such a darling!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
What fantastic pics and as always Ruby is breathtakingly beautiful!!! Love all those pics, the one of her lying down is so appealing and the one before that. She has the most beautiful coat and I love her new princess T-shirt. :laughing8: :love7:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Ruby's a rock star! She's so beautiful and she looks especially lovely in pink! What a great model too. She doesn't even look bored with all the picture taking like some chi's I could name who are currently on my lap. :lol:

That pic of her lying down is priceless. What a sweetie. Your lil cousin is a cutie patootie too. Must run in the family. :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts