Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you.

She was named to match her big brother Snickers.

If I get another one, he or she will be Hershey's.

As for the dress...I guess you could say I ordered the wrong size...but really the person selling it made a boo-boo in the description. But it's still a cute dress.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Princess Reesess looks adorable in her dress!! I'm sorry it's a little small. Has Reese's reached her full size yet? If so, she'll get lots of wear out of it. You know tight clothing is in! :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
She looks adorable....can you open it up down the center and add a liitle piece of pink elastic to give it a bit of give ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nabi said:
She looks adorable....can you open it up down the center and add a liitle piece of pink elastic to give it a bit of give ?
It's around the neck that is a little snug. I am not sure how I would adjust that. Maybe if I got a longer piece of velcro??? I am not good at things like this.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
SnickersMom said:
nabi said:
It's around the neck that is a little snug. I am not sure how I would adjust that. Maybe if I got a longer piece of velcro??? I am not good at things like this.[/quote

I would try that...or make the neck opening bigger...into a " v" maybe.]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts