Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and the bf and the furballs went for a walk today as in Sunday. it was REAL windy out but what a perfect opportunity to take some fun model shots :D

we have more pics....but didnt have enough time to upload since bf had to sleep

here we go! (all taken by the bf)

isnt she the perfect fur model lmao

nice scenery shot

can you spot dex ? lmao

KC tends to sit down while shes waitin for us to walk again

i know what shes wearin doesnt match...just wanted her warm

look at all that fur!

side profile KC go go!

bf says i look like the girl from The Ring rofl~~~

my fav shot of the day!

here's a shot of me hehe...

random shot of the day:
coffee!!!! :] bf made for me!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Oh Pidge those are amazing! I absolutely adore the one with both of them in the same shot where it looks like they are fighting to get to the front.

Your babies take beautiful pictures and your boyfriend did amazing at capturing their spirits.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Pidge those are amazing! I absolutely adore the one with both of them in the same shot where it looks like they are fighting to get to the front.

Your babies take beautiful pictures and your boyfriend did amazing at capturing their spirits.
thankie! :D i love them too! :] real excited! theres some more that i liked but bf was fallin asleep when he was sendin me the files lmao >.< hes a natural on takin pics! wish i had more skills than him on that, outside shots are the best imo! :icescream:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Gorgeous!! Both Mommy and fur balls!! Hope you and BF are doing well. Sending our love. xxxxx :love5:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's a lovely one of you all deep in thought and windswept!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
hehehe he loves natural poses like that, thanks!

Aww Pidge looks like you had a fun walk - fur babies are as cute as ever, I just wanna smooch em! Mamas not lookin so bad either huh! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
i had loads of fun! it was very windy but surprisingly not that cold. thankie! this one lady came up to me and was pettin kc like crazy lmao and this other lady with 2 little kids was pettin her too. hehehe im not bad on some days ;]

So beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
thanks!

Gorgeous!! Both Mommy and fur balls!! Hope you and BF are doing well. Sending our love. xxxxx :love5:
thankie TLI , imso glad hes ok now hehe and he didnt get me sick! *knocks on wood*

Oh, and awesome coffee!! I'm headed out on my SB's run. :D
hehehe hope u enjoyed urs!

Very nice pics there!
thanks pam!

The first picture is my absolute favorite! <3
lol thats my bf's fav too!

amazing pics and sooooooooooo gorgeous! What camera is it if you don't mind me asking? xx
spank u! :] its nothin fancy. its the panasonic gx1 with a 20mm f1.7 pancake lens

here's a shot the bf took with it of me and him :]

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww those are great pictures, I'm feeling better already, thank you. :daisy:
The pups are adorable. You look pretty. :love2:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
beautiful pics...those two are just adorable together....they must create quite the commotion when you take them out for their walks.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts