Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those who have probiotic pastes for bad bellys can you let me know which one to get please?? Poor daisy has the runs again and this is my last resort before going to the vet for another antibiotic jab :(

Poor baby isn't happy when I got back from the hospital yesterday their were brown puddles all round my kitchen and a traumatised daisy with a dirty bum didn't say hello til I had cleaned the kitchen and her she never goes in the house :(

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww poor Daisy. So sorry she's not feeling well. I don't use a paste, I use the Forti Flora probiotic packets that you sprinkle on their food. I hope she feels better soon, Sarah! x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys I feel for her she looks miserable just before she gies to the loo I'm sure sea got belly cramps poor baby she's so happy otherwise

Thanks Chloe that's one of the ones I saw does it work quite quickly?? If it helps I'll be so happy she's always having jabs and I just sometimes think it does more bad than good!!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awe Ms Daisy...feel better soon!I hate some stuff you sprinkle on their food that's by Naturvet, none of them have "needed" it lately though so I don't have a clue if it works or not, and doubtful you can get it there, but I hope you find something that works. Let us know how she's feeling:)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just ordered the paste chloe suggested should be here tomorrow.. poor thing she seems fine until she needs the loo.. im sure she's as fed up with her bum as i am.. yesterday after i washed her bum blowdried her within seconds she was outside and back in the bath afterwards :( id like to know what she's got hold of!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know it does.. shes had some but it doesnt work and some dogs don't tollerate dairy too well.

I dont know why she has it she just does. .She has a very sensitive stomach to anything to the point that when we use to go over to my friend who free fed daisy could steal one kibble and within hours i was down the vet because she had blood pouring out her bottom.. yes pouring to the extent that if she sat on my lap there was blood everywhere :(

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh i hope she gets better soon poor thing they hate to mess in the house,no Simba gets the runs on yoghurt as well.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She'll be okay im not even worried how bad is that lol i just become numb to her poo issues.. and do everything i can this is the reason i went onto raw because when i got her she was a mess with bloody stools etc she must have got something out the garden she's always up to no good in the garden so.. anyway hopefully this stuff works as i really dont want her to be full of antibiotics

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh i hope she gets better soon poor thing they hate to mess in the house,no Simba gets the runs on yoghurt as well.
thanks michelle.. i never told her off for pooing when she was being trained but she was so scared yesterday wouldn't come near me until id finished cleaning up and i was like its okay baby blah blah as soon as she was clean.. bam mummy love!! bless her

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Do you think she could have IBS ????? Just reminds me of what our cat went through 6 years ago,was put on low dose steroids-Just a thought

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dunno i dont think so she hasn't had a bout for a while.. and she has been snooping around the garden recently (she's terrible seriously like some nosey twitchy curtain) my silly next door neighbour feeds the birds loads of stuff and they're always in my garden so maybe its something like that i dunno but its been BAD the last two days literally like a browny minky coloured water that stinks and her poo doesnt smell..

Ill see how this probiotic stuff goes.. if it helps then im happy to manage it with that and i might just continue to give it to her once a week it can't hurt so who knows! Makes me sad though because she gets clearly upset

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Poor D! She was so worried she was going to get in trouble for that poo poo in the house. What a sweet & good girl she is. I hope the probiotics work for her & she gets feeling better VERY soon! Hugs to Daisy!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She say Tanks you auntie hebber

Poor baby.. she was mortified!! fingers crossed eh.. if this is miracle paste ill do a dance

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
LOL @ auntie hebber. Thats cuuuuuuute. :love5:

Definitely will cross my fingers it's a miracle paste!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts