Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jamoka & Jemini

I got these done when i only had 2 chis , i used to get them done like every 6-7 months and i'd send them out to family like they was kid photos

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea , too bad! i tired to find someone to do some for me but they would alway back out last minute. i used to love getting their pics done. lol it was like their school pics .

i used to spend like $100 every 6-7month for pics lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
yea , too bad! i tired to find someone to do some for me but they would alway back out last minute. i used to love getting their pics done. lol it was like their school pics .

i used to spend like $100 every 6-7month for pics lol
lol thats nuts. i can take pro pics if i wanted to for my boy but im too lazy LOL. his regular pics are just as cute :D

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
WOW! Those pics are fabulous!! I didn't realize how gougeous the pics could be. A friend of mine wants to get professional pics done of her chi. How were the people there? Did they do all the prop picking and posing? On halloween we went to petsmart with the chi's and got their pics done (along with a ton of other people, so it was a bit rushed) but the pics were crappy. I set everything up with my friends (halloween skulls and stuff) and I posed Willy, which wasn't really a pose as I just put him there and told him to sit, thinking someone would "pose' him or do something but she just snapped the pic and went ok is this ok? On this small lil screen that I couldn't see crap with. Maybe its different when you go to get pics done by yourself?

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The people bought the stuff along with the back grounds. I bought the clothes lol and used some of petsmarts, I posed jamoka how I wanted him but the people also helped too. They had a nice camrea and we went threw the pic on what was nice and what wasn't

then about 3 weeks later I go to pick the picks up and pick out the photos I want to buy.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Kiona - those pictures are fabulous!! I loved them. Very cute.

Brodysmom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts