Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had these taken recently. I loved how they came out. The kitty with her in the 'Band' photo is my mommy's girl, Gypsy. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Those came out very nice! I love the one of her sitting in the chair! Pretty!

We have that neck band :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I would love to get some done of the little boys but I think they would be horribly embarassing!! I love your mom's kitty BTW, she is very pretty.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Those pics are great!!! I love the tropical one the best. Mine would never stay still for a professional photo shoot.
I love the pics. Very nice. :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I was surprised how well they both did. The photographer wasn't afraid to embarass herself to get them to do what she wanted whether it be making noises or dangling toys. LOL

The neck band was a birthday gift last year for her birthday. ;)

PS I meant Gypsy is a confirmed "mommy's girl". LOL She doesn't care for daddy much.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you guys! They're the first of our furkids pictures to go up on our 'photo wall'. I'm really excited to put them up.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
What a pretty girl. I love her neck area...so thick and fluffy. I'm sure there's a more proper name for it, but "thick and fluffy" is all I know to call it. LOL

Beautiful pictures. I love the ones next to the sunflowers. Very French...oui oui.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was time to renew my domain yesterday. That's why the pictures weren't showing up for a bit. LOL It's all set and the domain is back up again so you can see the photos now. :D

Thank you for your sweet comments!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts