Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OKay, just my opinion, Baby has much more of an L shape to her nose. She is much closer to apple. Sox is sloped and much more deer looking. Baby's is not near as severe as Bailey's but we'll see as she grows up how it changes. She is more apple than Sox for sure, IMO. Love them both so much!!!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I was thinking she is an apple too, but yeah, not as much as Bailey! Socks is definitely NOT an apple! lol

They wouldn't hold still and my camera sucks up close... LOL

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
They are both so cute :D They are probably in between deer and apple? Not quite apple, not quite deer. Yoshi's head is the same shape, which to me, is perfect! ^_^

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am just relieved that coming from a crappy puppy mill, these 2 are VERY sweet little lover girls and demand my constant snuggling. They appear healthy, although very skinny and bony (you can feel every single bone), but over all they are perfect! They could have been worse... much worse.

Yoshi is adorable! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh they are so sweet. They are probably so appreciative of what they have with you. What a crappy life they started out with. They might be a little skinny but they are really gorgeous. Were they flea infested?

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly, not ONE flea was on their tiny bodies when we got them... no clue about before, but they don't have ANY red bumps and their ears are completely clean. Believe me, I made sure there were NO fleas, I wasn't bringing fleas into my house! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
No fleas? Unbelievable? What angel girls. They look so much alike but different, ya know? Their little faces just kill me. That story makes me sick to my stomach. Some of those pups aren't doing so well at all. You are really their guardian angel right now. Doesn't it bring such life to your house to have another chi or two around???

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, I swear, no fleas!!!! I was shocked myself, brought them home and first thing they got a bath! There was nothing at all, not even after the flea comb too! :D I don't think they are from that huge 100 dog raid, but they didn't come from anything wonderful, that is for sure.

The fun doesn't stop! All 3 where playing with each other all evening, and Baby follows Bailey around already like he is her big brother! He watches out for her too, when Socks starts stealing her toys or roughs her up, he is over there like a flash to help her out! Its so cute, my baby being all big brother like! Even Lucie was getting in on the play time! It got loud here for a while, but we are loving every minute of it! :D

Does anyone, can anyone adopt Socks??? PLEASE??? She deserves a loving home and nutritious food too. Its going to hurt me to let her go, not knowing what her fate will be. :( If you are around the Toledo area, I can put you in touch with the rescue!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Is there such a thing as an "apple-y dear"? 'Cause that sounds like Reuben! He's got an apple shaped head, deep break by the nose, but a long snout...and...of course...he's 8 lbs of perfection!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Does anyone, can anyone adopt Socks??? PLEASE??? She deserves a loving home and nutritious food too. Its going to hurt me to let her go, not knowing what her fate will be. :( If you are around the Toledo area, I can put you in touch with the rescue!!!
Aww, you have no idea how much I wish I could. Where is that? Probably too far anyway I'm in Canada o_O

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We are about an hour from Detroit's boarder to Canada, and Ohio is a half hour from us, where in Canada are you?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts