Jerry's long coat is really starting to show up around his shoulders:

to be continued :wave:

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jerry looks fabulous. His markings and coat
are stunning!
Thank You. It's too bad he didn't get to be a Show Dog; but, their loss is my gain :)

very hansome
Thanks *Chloe*!

Oh yes he's a beauty. He's got the same kind of coluring as Cookie. His coat is looking lovely.
Oh, I wonder if his coat will be as full as Cookie's. I saw a pic of Jerry's grandsire and his coat is huge!

He's got a gorgeous coat. Coco's is thin and not lush at all. What a beauty he is.
Thank you rcj1095. A thinner coat may be a blessing when it's time to brush them out :D

That is beautiful. I love it when their tails get all long and fanlike. It looks amazing in a windy day ^^.
What a lovely mental image... can't wait for Jerry's :)

Jerry is so gorgeous, lovely coat, lovely colors.
He wasn't my dream Chi; he was a replacement for another dog that was returned (sick) to the breeder. I had no say in which color I would get. But now, I'm totally smitten with him!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Jerry is so beautiful! I just love his coloring, and his coat is looking awesome!!! If my tail looked like that I'd be staring at it too. :wink:

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
He's a gorgeous dog - it is interesting seeing how they change over time. Even their colours can change from when they are tiny pups.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Good idea to post Jerrys progress. I know alot of people that have long haired chis are always asking when their pups coat will reach its full potential or how they might look during the transition. This could give them some sort of idea

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good idea to post Jerrys progress. I know alot of people that have long haired chis are always asking when their pups coat will reach its full potential or how they might look during the transition. This could give them some sort of idea
Yes, and I'm one of those people who wants to know what to expect at each age/stage :) I also noticed some longer hairs all along his body--you can see them if you look closer in the last photo...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
He's beautiful. That face...oh, I just want to hug and kiss him right through the screen. :)

I'm so glad that you've found your perfect little pal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts