Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ed here. I thought for some of the young pups out there I would demonstrate proper Greenie enjoying technique.

First place greenie firmly between paws

Be very careful not to let your tongue get in the way when chewing on a greenie

Be sure to get those back teeth!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
:lol: He needs to remind Mo to go slowly and gulp it down. Eating it like a pig (aka Mo style) could be very dangerous from what I've read here! He looks like a nice sensible pup the way he is eating it so carefully. You show um Ed! :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ummm, Ed? Is your tummy shaved?
Gosh I told Mom someone would notice my sides if she didn't clip them out :oops: Yes I was at the vet school having an ultra sound about a month ago and they had to shave my stomach like that :( Dad said it was okay though because I look like a hip dude now and he said we could put the initial of our favourite hockey team where they shaved me! That would be super cool!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Very nice job, Ed! :)

Angel loves her Greenies. Just bought some more the other day. I hadn't given her one for awhile because she is a gulper. Will try and inhale it so I have to sit and watch her while she is eating it. As soon as she gets the Greenie from me, she has to go kick the cat out of the bed and then cozy up before digging in. She then surveys the area frequently to make sure Luna isn't sneaking up to still the Greenie away. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts