Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited I found this site! Obviously, I am not the only one addicted to these little ones! I have 3 boys, Eddie is 5, Riley & Bentley are 2 1/2. Then I have my little princess, Emma who is 9. It really has been (and is) the coolest thing, to have them in my life and I have been blessed with them being so healthy. However, I recently found that Emma has a level 4 heart murmur, which is the reason I found this site. I would love to hear from anyone that has gone through this and learn if there are things I can/should do, to be able to keep her with me for as long as possible.
I would really appreciate your advise and look forward to sharing stories about our furry little babies!

·
Registered
164 Posts
welcome! Are Riley and Bentley twinnie brothers? :) Sounds like a full house. Sorry to hear about Emma, thoughts with you xx

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Welcome to the pack Stacy. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They said they were twins, but as they grow, they could not be more different. Riley has always been twice the size of Bentley. They are so fun tho.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Welcome to this wonderful group of Chi addicted people if anyone can give you any advice about your baby its the people on this forum. I wish I could help but I don't know anything about heart murmurs. I look forward to getting to know all you baby's and yourself. Please post some pics of your little angels when you can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts