94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kissing the puppies next door
View attachment 9297
Our neighbours have a Dalmatian and a Rottie and they loooove Ruby so much. They've never been in the same yard together, but will sit at the fence whining until she comes up to the hole to say hello and give them kisses!

Kissing my brother
View attachment 9305

Road tripping to Melbourne with Mum and Aunty Em
View attachment 9321
View attachment 9313
Her face in this one is hilarious!

That's probably enough for now. Hahahaha I'm happy to post more if people want to see them, I have 100s! LOL :)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Awesome pics! Love the napping one especially, such a cute belly! :love2:

Bring on all the pics you want, I think everyone here is crazy for pictures!!! :p

Reactions: Ricci and Ruby

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hi,

Very cute pics! I think my Chloe has the same collar as Ruby has on in the more recent pics, only she hardly gets to wear hers because her brothers use it to pull her around with when they are playing tug of war. They wrecked about 2 in 2 weeks so now collars are for special occasions only.

I'm from Melbourne too. PM me if you are ever looking for things like local stockists for doggie products.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

Very cute pics! I think my Chloe has the same collar as Ruby has on in the more recent pics, only she hardly gets to wear hers because her brothers use it to pull her around with when they are playing tug of war. They wrecked about 2 in 2 weeks so now collars are for special occasions only.

I'm from Melbourne too. PM me if you are ever looking for things like local stockists for doggie products.
Thank you!

Oh those naughty boys! Hehehe I loved that collar. I put a cat bell on it so I could hear her coming (she follows me everywhere and without the bell she tends to get right underfoot) so at night we would often take it off so we couldn't hear her running about while we tried to sleep. One morning we forgot to put it back on her and when I got home found this View attachment 9369 the little rat bag had chewed the clasp and destroyed it! So she was in ninja mode for a couple of days until I could get a new collar. Hahaha she would sneak up on me and scare me all the time too, I'm convinced she was making a game of it! LOL

I will definitely be looking for things soon, so will get in touch when I do. Thanks so much! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts