Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a PS3? I am huge into WoW but my computer doesn't like it much anymore so I have been playing the ps3. I only have a couple of my husbands friends on my list but they aren't on much anymore. I was wondering if anyone here has one and wants to play something sometime. My ID is Babi29 if you want to add me.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not into PS3 but Iam huge into Xbox 360. Im afraid to play WOW because I heard its very addicting. :D
Yup it is! My husband got me playing 4 years ago, then he got bored of it and left me playing all alone lol. I like the "social" part of it a lot. I miss my guild but my pc thinks I need a break from WoW lol

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish i knew what you youngters are talking about,i have no idea (LOL)
Video Games! I could help you get addicted, uhh I mean into the games :coolwink:

And I'm not so young anymore, about to turn 33 :(

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do play ps3 sometimes. Not sure what wow is but i do play modern warfare 2 , black ops and little big planet. :)
World of Warcraft. It's an online PC game but you have to pay monthly.

I play Modern Warfare 2 and little big planet as well. My husband got me to play Bad Company 2. You should try that one. You can add me and maybe we can take out a team or two :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
World of Warcraft. It's an online PC game but you have to pay monthly.

I play Modern Warfare 2 and little big planet as well. My husband got me to play Bad Company 2. You should try that one. You can add me and maybe we can take out a team or two :)
Baha!! ;) I used to play mw2 daily. But havent for almost a year. I bet i'd realllllly suck now. LOL i'm 42 and my reflexes are a bit....slow! ;) haha
We got lbp 2 a few wks ago and i have been playing almost daily with my daughter. Its so fun :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I haven't tried LBP 2 yet. I'm still having trouble with the first one lol

Can you play it without the Move Controllers?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Here I thought I was the only 30yr old who played wow. I stick to MMOs, I shoot people in the back in FPS. My poor husband tried to get me to play halo and battlefield with him, but I'm just BAD. I don't have a PS3, but I'm on 360. What other games do y'all play?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
had to chime in~ fellow gaming girls unite :albino: im more into CS source, SC2 on pc, and like ciarra xbox360 ;) i tried the playstation move at my brother's place and it was very tiring...a bit laggy too if u ask me. i also have the Kinect for my xbox :) me and the bf have made an agreement to never into WOW for the risk of destroyin our lives hehe ;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I miss WoW :( I like to play games I can play with real people. I get bored playing alone. Although I have Final Fantasy and I like it. We also have Borderlands. We have a pile of games and we are always buying more and renting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts