Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pucci & Catana has new Susan Lanci collars. Gorgeous necklace 50 % off!

I had seen this, it is gorgeous in person, 50% off

They have so many sizes and styles,that you wouldn't need to wait on!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh that is just gorgeous, I love the harness too. I cant wait for my holiday to New York to try and pick up some Susan Lanci stuff. :)
How exciting...New York is so fun, one of our BEST places to go, so much to do. I would google ahead to find out which store carry lots of stock of SL. Enjoy Sally, your furr kids are so cute!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Wow! What a great deal! I remember when you fell in love with those collars and now you got it for a great price! So what do you think of P&C? Isn't it amazing???

Lily looks amazing in her new collar! ;)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Omg that necklace is gorgeous!!! Love it!! Great bargain you got too!! And it looks lovely on Lily!! Wish we had a store that carried SL :)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was in Manhattan the other day looking for Susan Lanci products. Couldn't find one store. I did find two stores that sold BBs. Does anyone know a store in NYC that carries?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I bet someone does Dominique.. Zorana told me about some in Chicago when we were in Indiana. I made the drive there..good luck, it makes such a diff.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
So gorgeous! Lily would make anything look good though. The closest store to me that carries SL is a 4 hour drive. Probably for the best!
I'm so glad we are close...yes you would be, can you just imagine you gorgeousness Odie trying on items that FIT her. You just melt.....I KNOW you would Krystal. That day I was without Mia &Raisin thank goodness!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jealous. The collar looks lovely on Lily. Please send me one of the light purple collars with the bow. Love those!
Seriously, I'd love to go in and do something like that Lynda...but the prices that DC have on their sale are so good. They just take so long. If you ever need anything quick, I'd be happy to go check it out & see if they have it in the size you need. At least you'd get it quick!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Omg that necklace is gorgeous!!! Love it!! Great bargain you got too!! And it looks lovely on Lily!! Wish we had a store that carried SL :)
I think it is not a good thing Kathy...every time I go in, and I can't walk by....I make a purchase. Thank goodness Raisin & Mia weren't with me!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow! What a great deal! I remember when you fell in love with those collars and now you got it for a great price! So what do you think of P&C? Isn't it amazing???

Lily looks amazing in her new collar! ;)
Oh..you know it is Zorana. It is BIG trouble for me. They carry so much stock, and I just can't walk by. OMG, the necklace doesn't do it justice in a photo. It is GORG!! Hope your doing well, we are loving Naples!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts