Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mr. Pudgy had another follow-up with the vet today. He weighed in at a strapping 4.4 lbs! (up from 4.1 lbs two weeks ago). Everything seems to be going well with him. At 4 months and nearly 3 weeks, he's now up to date on his shots, and he has an appointment at the end of July for his neuter and dewclaw removal.

He's fitting in really well with the rest of our kids. Here he is sunbathing with oldest brother Ben.

And later, after a busy weekend spent playing outside, nestled down on daddy's lap for the evening.

I cannot image our lives without this little Bean and all his siblings. Thanks for letting me share a bit of him with you.
:sunny:
C~

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, nabi ~proud mama beamin' smile..~

cpaoline LOL you're right, they do look like that!

A bit later they took turns wriggling and scootchin' around on their backs on the patio and then standing up to shake-shake-SHAKE the dust/dirt off. You should have seen the halo of dust they kicked up.
We are redoing part of the patio and it involves digging up sod and replacing it with pavers, and filling inbetween the pavers with the dirt. Both Pudgy and Ben were ~very~ helpful in the digging!
C~

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the head's up pigeonsheep! I loaded them elsewhere and updated the links to the pics. They should show now.
C~

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Yes! I can now see your pictures!

What sweet pups! Please don't hesitate to share more often, I think we all LOVE pictures here, especially ones of such cuties. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts