Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are! In birth order... The first pup has been renamed Mercedes by her future owners. The second is Sophia now and the third is Lilly. The boy is still being called Tux until his new owners come out to see him tomorrow and name him. They are all growing wonderfully and Mama is relaxed and comfortable. She was overvigilant at first but she has finally calmed down enough to come out socialize with us, eat and then return to the whelping area to resume care of her pups...

Mercedes

Sophia

Lilly

Tux

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yah!!! They are just like human babies. Their base personalities are definitely there. Mercedes is very dominant but calm. Sophia is more high strung and loud. Lilly is the quietest, most layed back of the bunch and Tux is right in the middle.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Must be really fun - first of all your excitement at Bella being pregnant - the dramatic birth and then the gorgeous puppies and watching them develop and meeting their new owners coming to see them for the first time! You will be sad to see them go I am sure.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Must be really fun - first of all your excitement at Bella being pregnant - the dramatic birth and then the gorgeous puppies and watching them develop and meeting their new owners coming to see them for the first time! You will be sad to see them go I am sure.
Oh yes. I will miss them for sure but I know all the new owners and that makes me feel so much more comfortable letting them go. I don't think I could let just anyone have one of my pups! :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts