Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my dogs ecspecially Molly love this treat called pupcorn. It comes in different flavors and its like a little puffed up treat that's in the shape of a lil dog! I think it comes in Peanut Butter or Cheese. The ingredients seem fine but if anything in there is bad please tell me! Here is a website were you can find it but I just got mine at Petsmart. It comes in different size containers too! :D

https://www.sunshinepettreats.com/pupcorn.htm

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
MissMolly said:
All my dogs ecspecially Molly love this treat called pupcorn. It comes in different flavors and its like a little puffed up treat that's in the shape of a lil dog! I think it comes in Peanut Butter or Cheese. The ingredients seem fine but if anything in there is bad please tell me! Here is a website were you can find it but I just got mine at Petsmart. It comes in different size containers too! :D

https://www.sunshinepettreats.com/pupcorn.htm
Pupcorn...lol, thats so cute! I looked at them onine and they look like real popcorn. they remind me of those treats for dogs that look like real pizza! You said you wanted to know if there was anything bad in them, and i looked at the ingredients list and they look fine to me too, however, there is corn syrup in them, so i'd only give them out maybe once or twice a day. i think i'm going to go get a small container for chico this weekend so he can try them, i think he'll like them. :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
The Pupcorn looks adorable and so is the name!

Peanut's old Vet used to give something similar to him but I dont think it was flavored. I always wondered why he liked it so much if it didnt smell like anything (I can say anything about the taste because I havent tried it :lol: ). Im going to keep my eyes open for the Pupcorn because Im sure Peanut will like it!

Yael

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
MissMolly said:
Tinker I have like the really really big one because every morning my dad gives all the dogs one (he's a softy inside :D)! I hope my dogs don't get too fat! :lol:
According to the vet's receptionist they are low fat. Her dog is old and over weight so she had to take him off most treats but he still gets his pupcorn.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
gonna hafta try that one too! :D

goodness i'm finding out all sorts of fun foods and treats for bean that i'd usually ignore.. :oops: so thanks!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Although Cooper doesn't get many treats at home (I know, hard to believe!), he LOVES pupcorn. He always requests it at the Petsmart check-out counter.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
It's so funny, I was coming here to start a pupcorn thread and saw there was already one! LOL! :lol:

Hershey is WILD about the pupcorn! He prefers it to any other treat. At least right now he does. We have the cheese flavor. I know our Walmart here carries it, also our local Family Dollar store sells tubs of it really cheap. I usually give Hershey a couple a day. When he pees on his pads, which he is doing VERY well with, I will give him one also. Who knows if he will continue to love them, but wow, he sure does now! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts