Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I use petzlife oral care gel. it works wonders. its just a little gel you put on/in their gums and then the saliva moves it around and thats it. its worked wonders on my dogs, and one dog in foster who has a sever underbite ( she's very cute and we tell her every day so!) that had really yellow teeth and it cleared them up in a few weeks. I swear by it

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I use the petzlife oral gel too, i mix in a teeny bit of peanut butter so i can smear it on their teeth. They like it better this way.
I do still brush though each night before bed.
None of mine are happy at having their teeth brushed but i just keep at it a little at a time.
Darla and Dillon are the worst to brush, Daisy lets me do it more.
Have you tried the finger brushes?

Anyway the gel does give them nice fresh breath.
I got the minty one.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I use the petzlife oral gel too, i mix in a teeny bit of peanut butter so i can smear it on their teeth. They like it better this way.
I do still brush though each night before bed.
None of mine are happy at having their teeth brushed but i just keep at it a little at a time.
Darla and Dillon are the worst to brush, Daisy lets me do it more.
Have you tried the finger brushes?

Anyway the gel does give them nice fresh breath.
I got the minty one.
where do you buy that?? lola breath is HOrrid Lol

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Petzlife Oral Gel...if she won't let you put it in her mouth put it on a biscuit. I get the salmon flavor. I use it once a day and Zoey gets it on a biscuit every night right before bedtime.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I'm going to try the gel. Ivyn has nasty nasty breath, plus she is a poop eater which is soo gross!!! I have to really watch her. I know it's because of her poop eating since the other girls don't do that and have fine breath.NASTY!!!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
HAHA! Butter loves the poop too; mainly Britney's :-/
So glad I saw this thread because both my girls have stanky breath. I already placed my order for the Peppermint Oral Gel :D :dance:

·
Registered
768 Posts
I'm going to try the gel. Ivyn has nasty nasty breath, plus she is a poop eater which is soo gross!!! I have to really watch her. I know it's because of her poop eating since the other girls don't do that and have fine breath.NASTY!!!!!
HAHA! Butter loves the poop too; mainly Britney's :-/
So glad I saw this thread because both my girls have stanky breath. I already placed my order for the Peppermint Oral Gel :D :dance:

Ur not the only ones! i have poo eaters aswell! 1 more than the other it is sooo horrid!!! lol i`ll be having a browse at that gel right now! x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts