Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figure since so many of us have the puppia harnesss we should post pics of our chis in them. heres rockys! ( he wearrs a small btw)

:wave:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Cute, I might have to get one for Junie when she is older. I don't like the one I have for her now! I love the pics of the pups by the pool, they look like little beach babes! Rocky is such a doll! If you get a female you should name her Adrian :wink: . He looks mischievious!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I think you guys should post the pics AND post what size the harness and your pup is so the peeps like me and Katie who don't have them yet but want them know what to get :) (oh and where you buy them)

·
Registered
5,394 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got mine from pitterpatterpawz.com, and rockys is a small, he weighs about 6lbs.

i agree they are really easy to put on, they slip right over the head. its easy! some boutiques sell them so if you find one that does it will be easier to fit them, if not you can always return it. i think most would be size small, katie i would say a medium, no bigger!

cute pics everyone! :wave:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
likespink said:
Rocky is such a doll! If you get a female you should name her Adrian :wink: . He looks mischievious!
haha thats so funny b/c if i get a girl i was thinking about adrian. but people might think i love the movies, but i havent really seen one before. its a cute name though. thanks, he is a perfect camera model hehe :wave:

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
I just took some pics of Rylie in her's. We went to the dog park yesterday and Madison's got pretty dirty so it's in the wash. I will post some pics of him in his once it's clean :lol:

***Edit*** Rylie weighs 3lbs, and the harness is a size small :wave:

I hope that she grows a little- her leg constantly comes out of one side of it... and the front is bigger than she is!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Japser's fits like that little puppy too.. he can get right out of it but he has much growing to do so I'll just hold on to it for now. Tucker can fit in small but it looks tight (doesn't feel tight but looks yucky.) I got the medium and its a bit big.

Katie.. don't get the large, medium is a big step up from small.

I'll put the harnesses on both and come back with pics. (If they sit still).
Jessie, To take in Tucker's I was going to start at the back webbing, cut it off then sew the neck closed flat again, with new (thinner webbing and include the D ring on that and include loop for belly strap. Then I aws going to do the same with the strap/remove strap and put on thinner/shorter strap. I think it will work just right. I tried pinching the neck in and he has room when I do that. One thing since you're washing Madison's do they shrink at all? I'm thinking not but maybe I should wash first.

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
I put Madison's in the washing machine, but I am going to let it air dry to be safe. I am afraid of the plush/mesh section shrinking or becoming a funny shape.

Thanks for explaining how you are going to sew it. I really want to use Rylie's when we go for walks- I'm still using a harness from Petsmart which is pretty hard to get off and on.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts