Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few puppias for sale...

They step-ins are $10 each plus $2 shipping. They are size SMALL.

The pinkaholic that is new with tags, is $14 plus $2 shipping & handling. This is a MEDIUM. It fits but is slightly big on 7 lb Trigger. So it probably would fit 8 lbs perfectly, maybe up to 9...I have no idea really tho, you can look up the pinkaholic sizing if interested.

The pink plaid and the aqua polka dogs are sold.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
PM'd you!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My guess is shipping for the purple to UK would be around $6, it fits about an 11" chest, or my 3.5 lb girl. It would fit up to about 4.5 lbs I think :) So $6 plus $10 = $16 usd, or about 12 euro.

·
Registered
410 Posts
My guess is shipping for the purple to UK would be around $6, it fits about an 11" chest, or my 3.5 lb girl. It would fit up to about 4.5 lbs I think :) So $6 plus $10 = $16 usd, or about 12 euro.
Hi just checked on the converter and that comes to £9.91 does that sound ok

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes lol if we say £10 it's easier. I don't have a paypal account so let me have a word with my friend who's got one and i'll ask if i can use hers if that's ok.
OK. If they are up for it then PM me your info and let me know when payment is sent.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Those are so cute and a great deal. I wish I needed one. Did you find a new brand of harness you like better?

·
Registered
410 Posts
I haven't been able to get hold of my friend yet so if someone else wants it let it go and i'll contact you when i get hold of her xx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts