Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are growing so fast,
The cream pups always sleeps at the side of Trinny so I can get lots of pics of him but the black and Tan is a mummy's boy and is always with her, at the moment these are all I can get as mummy is watching like a hawk.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kayleighheartsxchix said:
aww wow, i didnt realise she was expectiing..(havnt got on for ages) they are so cute,did she just have the two?
they are adorable.

No she had three but one died....all boys.

Triny is being a really good mum and keeping us away which is great as they are bonding well.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aww bless her,id hate to have one die :[
atleast she still has them two,are you keeping them both?

No, I have baby Ella so I am selling both. Well I have sold the black and Tan one already.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow,there still hot stuff then!
bet the white one will find a nice home fast aswell! very cute he is
Thanks Kayleigh, yes I hope so, I am hoping someone o the site might be interested and I can get to see him all the time then..xxxx

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Rubyfox said:
I think the cream one looks like a polar bear....heehee
Yes he does!! :lol:

Sooo cute!
Triny sounds like a great mama :)

What state do you live in again? That cream baby's calling my name!! ;)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
wow they grow so quick gorgeous little ones and great to hear everyone is well :) haha I'd be tempted with the cream one but nope 2 boys is enough of a handfull it'd be like an all day wrestling match if I had 3 lmao they like to play rough, hope he finds a great home :) sure he will

1 - 19 of 19 Posts