Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The puppies are doing great, growing very fast. Some of them the ears try to stand. They go up and down, up and down.... only the light fawn girl had 2 upstanding ears for a few days now..

They still eat soaked kibble, but I soak the kibble a little shorter everytime.
You can notice mom is already getting tired of them. She just wanna play with them, but doesn't like to feed them any more. She started to produce less milk.

They are very playfull, and when they are running around the living room, you get attacked several times by the pack :D:D
I love them, they are all true bundles of joy. So funny! They really start to love people right now, and want to sit all over me!
Time goes so fast...

Here they are:

The girls:

The boys:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, they are all really beautiful puppies. I love the two girls you're keeping. They're gorgeous.
I decided to keep just one.
The sable / white girl her teeth are unfortunately not to breed standard. So I made the decision to let her go.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have homes yet, had some people that where interested but nothing serious.
But I make sure they will all find a nice home!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Ok so I will PM you my full address and you can ship me the puppies to Canada once they are ready. :cool: ...I'll take all five, thank you. :coolwink:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok so I will PM you my full address and you can ship me the puppies to Canada once they are ready. :cool: ...I'll take all five, thank you. :coolwink:
all five?? Can't I just keep one please????:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
They are too cute! Seeing all these puppy pics makes me miss the last two years when my two were small! Now Sonny is 10 months and BG will be 2 soon. They grow up way too quickly!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are too cute! Seeing all these puppy pics makes me miss the last two years when my two were small! Now Sonny is 10 months and BG will be 2 soon. They grow up way too quickly!
Thanks! And they do grow up wat too quickly, sometimes you wish they be a pup forever!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I agree unless they are having a naughty puppy moment LOL :p
I agree too.... when I get attacked by 5 toes-nipping puppies, I wish they already understand the word NO :D:D

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I decided to keep just one.
The sable / white girl her teeth are unfortunately not to breed standard. So I made the decision to let her go.
Ooh, that's too bad! Definitely a good decision to let her go though if you were keeping with intention to breed. She's still so beautiful. Someone is going to be a very lucky new Chi parent soon!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts