Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kat & Jinxy said:
Oh they are very sweet. I love them. I wish my bro could take one. He told me he can't. I hoped to be their auntie....
I am sorry...((HUGS))) I will send in plenty of pics to cheer you up.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Julie they are gorgeous but then i wouldnt expect anything other than gorgeous as they are Trinys pups ;) :D :)

U sure u dont wanna do that swap???? black and tan for our holly ?? :D The colic seems to be a tad better so she shouldnt be too much trouble for you!!!!!!! comes with all accessories including a lovely winnie the pooh pram lol

xxxx

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jayne said:
Julie they are gorgeous but then i wouldnt expect anything other than gorgeous as they are Trinys pups ;) :D :)

U sure u dont wanna do that swap???? black and tan for our holly ?? :D The colic seems to be a tad better so she shouldnt be too much trouble for you!!!!!!! comes with all accessories including a lovely winnie the pooh pram lol

xxxx

okey dokey.....send her over..I always wanted a daughter...she will be deeply loved and spoilt.:D
ps I dont mind the colic.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:foxes_207: :foxes_207: :foxes_207: :foxes_207:

I'm getting a daughter

:foxes_207: :foxes_207: :foxes_207: :foxes_207:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well if that's the way it works...lol...I've got a 5 year-old I'd be glad to send over for the cream colored puppie. :D :D
But, on a more serious note Triny's pups are very tiny and cute, they'll grow into beautiful dogs I'm sure.

Dannie

1 - 20 of 32 Posts