Chihuahua People Forum banner

Puppies are cleared to start looking for their forever homes

739 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  DKT113 
#1 ·
So, after getting the all clear from the vet, it's time to start looking for homes for Sherman and Chumley. While I would love for them to go to someone on here, that probably is not practical. It's going to be hard to see them go, but they are young enough to adjust pretty quickly. If anyone know anyone that wants a 6 month old chi/weenie or a 10 month old chi/pug, let me know.

#7 ·
Rio had her booster appointment last night. I won't go into the idiots there who had a pit bull that was "growling" ie: dragging owners who were not physically able to restrain her all through the waiting area because she wanted to "play" ie: savagely attack and maul all the people and animals in said area. I almost had to save a chows life & the owners thinking it was "cute"...Not irritated at the dog it was being the dog it was taught to be, but those kids got a dressing down...

But at time of checkout a lady was brought her cat and chi both spayed earlier int he day. The poor chi has had 5 homes and names in as many months. She said Jasmine whose name will forever remain Jasmine has just been a wreck but they are slowly working at letting her know she is Jasmine and is in her forever home... She said it's been so dang difficult. The dog just has had no sense of who she is or been able to enjoy being a puppy at all until this lady found her. Sad, but a happy ending. I hope you find a happy ending for both.

What you do has got to be some emotional, I don't think I could do it, I am glad though there are people who can, because it does make a difference. You are making a difference & not a lot of people can say that. Thank you :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.