Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The puppies are getting sooooo big. The littlest pup is now bigger than the female. They are getting around a little better and Abby is spending more time either out of the box in her bed or out walking around the house and visiting with people.

The female

The smaller male

Bigger sable male

·
Registered
873 Posts
Lovely to see them doing so well! They've grown so much.
Do we have names for them yet? :)

This is the age Daisy was when I met her <3 lol.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
They are just the cutest bunch..love the pic of them with momma....isn't it funny how the weights fluctuate like that....

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Pam you are a fabulous person ! They all look so good and happy. I love the picture of them all together....you take such great photos too.

·
Registered
786 Posts
They are so cute!!! My mom has a Golden Retriever that just had a pup (yes, a single pup! LOL) and it was so HUGE compared to those little cuties. At the time of the Golden's birth it was already the same size as my Ote & now at 6 weeks it ten times the size of her - literally!! Good luck with the pups, they are BEAUTIFUL.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Aw Pam - I love the puppy pile. I was thinking at the beginning how small they were. Now the smallest at 17 oz is as big at 3 weeks as Bandit was at 10 weeks. And yet still so tiny.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I have only seen newborns in pictures and videos,too. Must be so
exciting to actually be there with them! They look
absolutely scrumptious!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone. I thought I'd share with you all because you all have been so wonderful. And not many get to see real young puppies. They are getting soo big! Pepper was 15 oz when I got him at 6 weeks, the girl is already 17 oz at 3 weeks! They are going be humongous. lol It's so hard to predict as we have no idea what or who the dad was. I can't wait until they start having personalities and running around, that is going to be fun.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I just love the black masks! I look forward to these pics each week.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts